5 Days To Go…
- It is taking place on Zero Emissions Day! Set aside the day to address your future sustainability direction in advance of COP26
- Learn about ways you can make positive change and accelerate your sustainable business practices.
- We are in a climate emergency. To quote the UN Secretary General, this is “Code Red for Humanity”
- To quote another expert, Mark Carney, UN Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance has stressed that “Companies that don’t adapt will go bankrupt without question […] It’s not just a niche part of the economy. It’s a whole economy transition. That’s where the focus increasingly is.”
- We will experience brilliant, relevant seminars aimed at aiding climate action, covering discussions around the built environment, nature based solutions, sustainable travel and B Corp.
- These will be led by expert live speakers including representatives from Triodos Bank, Kensa Contracting, Bevan Brittan, Elmtronics and The Environment Agency
- Delicious refreshments and at long last, the opportunity to network in person! Check out how we are keeping the space safe here.
- And if you cannot make it in person, the conference will also be virtual
There are only a few tickets left so get yours now! Use our special code ‘future20’ for 20% off all ticket prices.
Really looking forward to seeing you all there.
With very best wishes