We can help you to understand carbon jargon and navigate your impact
Carbon and Net-Zero Consultancy Services
The UK Government has mandated net-zero by 2050 into law. Due to legislation codifying these targets, deep-decarbonisation efforts will be required across all aspects of society, and businesses will need to undergo huge change in order to achieve this.
Future Leap, and its team of consultants are dedicated to helping businesses accelerate their sustainability journeys and their progression towards net-zero. We offer a range of services that can help businesses measure, monitor and reduce their carbon impact whilst still ensuring that their economic and strategic objectives can be met.
What we do
- We specialise in carbon measurement and reduction. Our foot-printing services cover elements of operational scope 3 as standard, and can be expanded to cover supply-chain scope 3’
- We provide an easy-to-understand carbon profile which visually breaks down scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions by source to help aid strategic decision-making
- We develop practical and achievable carbon reduction plans relevant to the specific operational nature of your business and its assets
- We can advise on development and implementation of science-based net-zero targets and action plans
- We advise on strategies to promote supply-chain engagement to improve scope-3 monitoring, and the communication of sustainability objectives
- Our approach is client-led and data-driven. We apply simplicity, transparency and clarity to the process of carbon reduction
- Our methodology follows the guidance set out in the Greenhouse Gas Protocol and uses the official carbon conversion factors published by DEFRA
- With the use of financial metrics, we can apply robust estimates that determine how your supply chain emissions are accounted for
- We offer a path to net-zero that helps organisations commit to short and long-term science-based targets
- We provide carbon neutrality services as a stepping-stone to net-zero, advising on offset strategy, and offering carbon neutrality certification to boost climate positive communications