Bristol City Leap: Building Our Supply Chain
22nd November | 8:30am - 12:15pm | M Shed
Join Bristol City Leap to find out how your business can be part of our game-changing approach towards decarbonisation across the city of Bristol.
Bristol City Leap is a twenty-year joint venture between Bristol City Council, Ameresco and Vattenfall Heat UK which will enable the delivery of over £1 billion of investment into Bristol’s energy system.
Through a series of talks and breakout sessions detailed below, this is a great opportunity to find out more about Bristol City Leap and Vattenfall UK’s pipelines, procurement processes, Social Value commitments and how your business can be involved in this city-wide movement.
A sustainably sourced breakfast, refreshments and lunch are included in your ticket.
There are limited tickets available for this event, please only book 2 tickets per organisation.
Bristol City Leap extend their gratitude to their event partners at Future Leap for their invaluable support in bringing this event to life.
We will kick off the event with a series of short talks for everyone:
- Keynote Welcome – Mayor Marvin Rees
- An Introduction to Bristol City Leap – David White (Bristol City Leap)
- An introduction to the Heat Network – Dom Barton (Vattenfall)
- Social Value – James Sterling and Rachael Baker (Bristol City Leap) and Sonya Bedford (Vattenfall)
- Onboarding Process – Hannah Spungin (Bristol City Leap) and Ermias Tekeste (Vattenfall)
The breakout sessions provide an opportunity to deep dive into pipelines and opportunities available within the following areas:
- Heat Network
- Domestic Retrofit
- Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
- Large Scale Renewables
- Commercial Retrofit
- 8:30am – 9am: Welcome, Breakfast and Networking
- 9am – 9:40: Main Talks
- 9:40am – 9:50am: Transition to Onboarding Rooms
- 9:50am – 10:10am: Onboarding Sessions
- 10:10am – 10.30am: Break and Refreshments
- 10:30am – 11:15am: Breakout Session of Your Choice (Round 1)
- 11:15am – 11:30am: Break and Refreshments
- 11:30am – 12:15pm: Breakout Session of Your Choice (Round 2)
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm: Optional – Lunch and Networking
- The nearest bus stop to the venue is Wapping Wharf, this is a 2 minute walk.
- The nearest train station is Bedminster, this is a 17 minute walk. Bristol’s main train station is Bristol Temple Meads, which is a 22 minute walk.
- There are multiple public bike locks round the back of M Shed on Museum Street.
- M Shed is within Bristol’s Clean Air Zone. If you need to drive, please be aware of this charge. You may also wish to incorporate city centre traffic delays into your route planning.
- The nearest car park is Wapping Wharf car park or Wapping Wharf Harbourside car park, both are a 4 minute walk.
Accessibility of Venue
- This venue has hearing loops
- This venue is fully accessible for wheeled users
- There are some stairs to reach the event room, but a lift is available should you need it
- Please let us know in your booking form if you have any accessibility needs
Bristol City Leap Online Presence
If you have any questions about this event feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org