This policy was last reviewed 2022-04-04
Who we are
Future Leap ltd (“we” or “us”) offer organisations the space, knowledge and tools to become more sustainable and access to facilities such as co-working and event space hire at our ‘hub’. Future Leap ltd runs the website www.futureleaphub.co.uk (the “Site”), Company No. 04465991, 1-3 Gloucester Road, Bristol, BS7 8AA and is registered for VAT under the number 310 5491 38.
We also provide access to and run the websites:
We are also in service partnership with the following organisations
“Future Leap Holdings” (Company Number: 13500284), Registered Address, Rolston Court, Hewish, Weston-Super-Mare, England, BS246UP
“Future Leap Finance” (Company Number:13982042), Registered Address, 1-3 Gloucester Road, Bristol, BS78AA.
“Future Leap Clifton” (Company Number: 13888777) , Registered Address, 1-3 Gloucester Road, Bristol, BS78AA.
For the purposes of data protection legislation, Future Leap ltd are the data controller of your personal data. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK with reference number ZB112177.
The definition of personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information
Co-working and event space service users:
- Contact Information: Information about you that you and your organisation that you supply to us when registering to use our office services including but not limited to your name, organisation, email address, image, password, billing addresses.
- Information about you and your organisation that you supply to us for the purpose of subscribing to our mailing list, email notifications or newsletters.
- There may be occasions where guests are invited into the office and meeting spaces. Guests are required to sign in to the building by providing their first name and surname.
Future Leap Network Members:
- Contact Information: Information about you and your organisation that you supply to us for the purpose of becoming a member of The Future Leap Network including but not limited to your name, your organisation’s name and logo, email address, image, contact information of other members of your organisation who may be introduced to us directly or by email.
- Information about you that you supply to us for the purpose of participating in an event hosted by us, as a co-creator or speaker including but not limited to your name, organisation, email address, content that you have provided us with to be used during the event such as images, information.
- Information about you that you supply to us as a customer purchasing a ticket to an event hosted by us including but not limited to your name, organisation, email address, billing addresses. When purchasing an event ticket you will be redirected to a third party website who will process the order and payment.
- We may take photographs, video and audio recordings at our events including but not limited to at our own site: for use in our marketing materials including but not limited to our website, social media and newsletters.
Service users including website service users:
- When you contact us, we will keep a record of our communication and dealings with you both directly and through the website and email including but not limited to communication about your use of our services, purchases and refunds.
- We may keep a record of your previous and current use of services and purchase of products both directly and through the website including but not limited to your name, email address, billing and delivery address and the purchase details including product details.
- Data about your visits to and use of this website and information that is generated during the use of the services on the website including your communications with us. This may include but is not limited to your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths the timing, frequency and pattern of service use.
- Contributions that you make to “The Future Economy Group”, “The Future Economy Network”, “Festival of Sustainable Business”, “Future Leap Sustainable Business Hub” “Future Leap Holdings” “Future Leap Finance” “Future Leap Clifton” for publication on the internet including but not limited to blog entries, news stories, reviews, photographs and social media posts such as your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts. There is no obligation to make such contributions.
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- We may also collect or receive Personal Data including your name, email address and other contact information from third-party sources, such as third-party websites and marketing partners, your bank, our payment processing partners and credit reporting agencies.
Staff, Interns and Volunteers:
We will comply with UK law regarding the storage and destruction of staff personal records, the following information will be stored until the appropriate time for this to be destroyed.
For staff, volunteers and interns we will store, bank account information, information regarding student loans, working time records, maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental leave records, income tax and national insurance records, national minimum wage records, salary records, cvs, records of accidents in the workplace, pension benefits, right to work documents and other personal files relating to disciplinary, redundancy and sickness absence records
- For job applicants your personal details relating to your name, email, contact details and CV will be stored for 12 months for unsuccessful candidate.
Use of your personal information
We ensure that your privacy is always respected and we aim to continually improve upon and make sure our services are relevant for all our users, while also ensuring that personal information of all users is respected and protected.
How Your Personal Information Will Be Stored
We will email you occasionally with news, updates and offers where you have explicitly opted to receive such information. We share your contact information with Sendinblue, our email marketing provider, so they can send these emails on our behalf.
We may also need to contact you from time to time to discuss an order related or billing matter.
CCTV images: To promote as safe working environment for everyone and to prevent and record any criminal activity.
Money Laundering checks when using our virtual office services.
To carry out due diligence on behalf of Future Leap Finance to support different financial intermediaries/mechanisms that you have engaged with.
To facilitate the use of our services:
- To enable us to bill you for use of our varied services such as Future Economy Network membership and co-working
- To provide you with access and use of our space
- To send you emails related to your use of our services
- To provide you with information about our news and events
- To ask for your feedback so we can continue to improve our service offering
- To enable us to process ticket orders for our events using third party platforms
Device and browser data: We collect information about your wi-fi usage so that we can monitor its speed and any abuse and we use information about your wi-fi usage to track your attendance at the site.
To analyse our sales and use of our services:
- We will collect personal information to enhance your website experience; we will analyse our customers’ website use to help us to make improvements such as content and layout.
- We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes, including but not limited to: better understand our users, improve the services, content and functionality of the Services, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our terms of service, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the services and our business.
Disclosure of your personal information
Personal information in relation to your use of this Website, registration or purchases you have placed with Future Leap will be accessed by service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf only for the purpose of assisting us and they are obliged to maintain the confidentiality and security of such data.
We reserve the right to give your personal information to a third party without your consent to the extent that we are required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings; in order to protect our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
We will not share, exchange, sell or give your personal information to any third party, for any reason including commercial purposes except as provided in this Policy.
Retaining your personal information
We will hold on to your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you.
You can choose to leave our mailing list by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the email and therefore opt out of promotional or newsletter email notifications.
If you register to use services from Future Leap ltd we may need to contact you, only where necessary, about the transaction, you cannot opt out of these communications.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must exit the Site immediately and discontinue any use of information, products or services from Future Leap ltd. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions please immediately stop accessing and using our Website.
These functional and required cookies are always used, which allow WordPress, our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
These analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
Your right and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
The Right to Access: The right to request a copy of your personal data which Future Leap holds about you. This will be provided to you with 30 days in an electronic format.
The Right to have information corrected: The right to request that Future Leap ltd corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
The Right to be Forgotten: The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Future Leap ltd to retain such data;
The Right to Data Portability: The right to obtain and reuse the data that we hold on you for your own purposes.
The Right to be Informed: We will not use your data for any other purpose then what you have provided consent for.
The Right to restrict processing: At any time you can contact us and we will stop processing your data, your record can remain in place however the data cannot be used.
The Right to object: At any time you can object to your data being used for any of the process mentioned above.
The Right to be notified: In the event that we do suffer a data breach which compromise individuals personal data we will inform you within 72 hours of first coming aware of the breach.
The right to lodge a complaint with the management team.
How we protect your personal information
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and data. We have undertaken technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration to your personal information and data.
We will also make every effort to ensure that any personal information or data that is represented physically will be disposed of confidentially.
While we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide us directly or through the use of this site.
When you register with our site you are responsible for protecting your log-in details. We encourage you to take every measure to protect your personal information and safeguard your password.
We accept no liability for any loss or damage of data, information or any other contribution to this site.
Correcting, updating or changing your personal data
If any of your personal data changes (such as your address and company name) please let us know as soon as possible. Most changes can be made by logging into your account and editing your account details or unsubscribing from an email. For any other corrections or changes please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and will make every reasonable effort to facilitate your request.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Our latest news, straight to your inbox
If you’d like to stay in the loop with Future Leap’s latest news and offers, you can sign up to our mailing list. No spam we promise.