A Mitsubishi Ecodan Monobloc heat pump can be installed to replace an existing heating system or work alongside it. It is an ideal solution for new build properties and renovation projects because it’s compatible with underfloor heating as well as traditional radiators.
The Mitsubishi Ecodan Monobloc heat pump systems come equipped with their own inverter compression technology. This enables the heat pump to maintain the exact temperature desired at all times. When the demand for heating increases, the inverter speeds up its cycles to circulate more heat through the home. The Mitsubishi Ecodan Monobloc is an efficient air source heat pump that can operate in low temperatures of between -15°C and -20°C.
Air source heat pumps are simpler to maintain than other heating systems such as gas. However, it’s always a good idea to check on the pump before winter. The filters, coils and fans should be checked for debris and cleaned once a year. Homeowners can choose between an advanced wireless controller or a web-enabled cloud controller app to monitor and control their system remotely.
What are the advantages of Mitsubishi air source heat pumps?
- No Gas or Oil Bills: You could save up to 30% of your energy bill by installing a heat pump. Air-source heat pumps can be powered by rooftop solar panels, leading to a lower running cost.
- Lower Carbon Footprint: Mitsubishi heat pump can reduce your building’s carbon footprint by 40%.
- Efficiency: You get 4 times more heat for every kilowatt of electricity the heat pump uses.
- Cooling and Heating: Heat pumps have reverse valves that allow the user to reverse the flow of the refrigerant. Which means you can both heat up or cool down your room with a single heat pump.
- Low Noise: Some of Mitsubishi’s heat pumps are ultra-quiet.
- Quality and Durability: Mitsubishi offers 3 to 5 years of warranty for its air-source heat pumps.