Call for Entries to the RISE AWARDS 2022 – Celebrating Sustainability
The 2022 RISE AWARDS will be hosted in Bristol by the University of the West of England. The RISE AWARDS are a celebration of national business/organisation sustainability achievements.
Do you have a product, a process, a project or a service that has contributed towards the sustainability agenda? If so, they want to hear about it and so does their international networks. Please enter the FREE poster competition. The closing date for entries is Monday 4th July 2022. Those businesses/organisations shortlisted will be notified by Monday 18th July 2022. A prestigious gala dinner will be held in Bristol on Thursday 1st September 2022, where winners will receive their trophies and certificates.
How to enter
Please produce an A2 sized poster outlining your product, process, project or service that addresses one or more of the category themes detailed below. Your poster should include text, images and where possible facts and figures that will provide the judges with tangible evidence of performance and outcomes against your strategic aims.
Key Points you will need to address in your submissions
- What need did the product, process, project or service fill?
- Why is it different/ special/ unique?
- What challenges were faced and how were they overcome?
- What did it achieve? What are the current and future benefits?
- All submissions must be made by Monday 4th July 2022.
- All submissions must include details of a primary company contact (name, address & telephone number to be supplied) for correspondence in relation to the entry.
- All submissions must include text, high-resolution images and facts and figures where appropriate.
- All submissions must be A2 sized and sent in PDF or Word format.
- All posters should be submitted electronically, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your entry by return email. Please contact us if you have submitted an entry and NOT received email acknowledgement.
- There is no limit on entries. You can submit as many projects, products, processes or services as you wish.
- A product, process, project or service can be submitted into more than one category. Please indicate the categories you are applying on entry.
- Any clients must be made aware in advance of any entries that refer to them.
- We regret that we cannot return any posters so please keep your own copies on file.
- The organisers reserve the right to feature/ display submitted material in any editorial or promotional work related to the award scheme.
- All awards are made at the discretion of the judges and the RISE Awards organisers.
- The judges reserve the right not to make an award in any particular category.
- The judges have authority to move entries in to different categories where appropriate. We will inform you if that is the case.