Festival of Sustainable Business Conference
23rd March | 8am - 7pm | The Bristol Hotel and Online (Hybrid)
With 5 inspiring seminars taking place over the day, we will delve into ways businesses can act on their sustainability, ensuring education, knowledge-sharing and the development of better business practices!
Separate and all-day passes available.
Physical and virtual attendance available.
Building a more sustainable future requires businesses to work together.
With 5 seminars taking place over the day, we will delve into ways businesses can act on their sustainability, ensuring education, knowledge-sharing and the development of better business practices.
Various IPCC reports over recent years have highlighted the urgency of climate and ecological emergencies. This stark warning provides an opportunity for us all to push further and progress our sustainability, together.
The conference provides the platform and space for organisations and individuals to make vital connections, enabling collaboration under a common goal – to progress sustainability.
The Festival of Sustainable Business is kindly headline sponsored by Building Growth South West.
- Green Energy Solutions and Business sponsored by TLT LLP
- Growing Your Business Through Sustainable Investment sponsored by Bevan Brittan
- Retrofitting and Delivering Low Carbon Heating at Scale sponsored by Kensa Contracting
- Business Circularity, Sustainability, and Design sponsored by Sustainable Business Support Programme
- Business, Biodiversity and the Ecological Emergency sponsored by City Leap
More information available on our Festival website.
- Chris Skidmore, Former Energy Minister at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Rebecca Nohl, SYSTEMIQ (formerly Dasgupta Review Team)
- Bristol City Leap
- Emma Burlow, Founder, Lighthouse Sustainability
- Savita Willmott, CEO, Natural History Consortium
Ian Barrett, Chief Executive, Avon Wildlife Trust
The Festival of Sustainable Business’ previous hybrid conference welcomed over 400 attendances, discussing 5 themes relating to COP26 throughout the day. Read our write up on the conference here.
“Excellent subject, excellent speakers who all complemented each other very well.”
— 2021 attendee
More information can be found on the Festival of Sustainable Business website here.
Interested in Sponsoring? Find out more here
The Festival of Sustainable Business 2023 is carbon offset by EQUANS.